A Huge Thank You to our Twenty-Hour Volunteers!
Another year of programming is underway here at 826NYC, and we wanted to extend a HUGE thank you to the incredible volunteers who have already exceeded 20 hours working with us since July 1st! Your commitment to our work and the students we serve is truly amazing, and we couldn’t be here today without dedicated individuals like you!
The twenty-hour club includes:
- Crystal Worrell – store, Field Trips, Workshops
- Ned Bealy – Store
- Daryl Goodman – Store
- Kyra Sturgill – After-School Tutoring & Writing, Workshops
- Benjamin Fredrickson – Store
- Alli Dunn – After-School Tutoring & Writing, Workshops
- Luke BrownGold – Workshops
- Sonja Visser – Workshops
- Adam Langlais – Workshops
- Joshua Krieble – Store
- Grace Poppe – Workshops
- Diana Ecker – Workshops
- Bradley Umane – Store
- Alan Blanco – Workshops
- Tatiana Felder – Store, Field Trips
- Natalie Wright – Store
Want to be as involved as these stellar volunteers? You can find out how by going to www.826nyc.org/volunteer, or by emailing Liz, our Programs & Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.